- Log into your My Account – this can be found on our Home Page
Direct Debit/Regular Payment Plan
- Direct debit is a simple way to ensure your bills are paid on time.
- You will still receive your bill before the payment is automatically deducted from your nominated account or credit card.
- Set up a direct debit via My Account or call 1300 236 906 and one of our Customer Care Specialists will assist you to set up the direct debit.
- Direct debit payments can be set up to make fixed weekly, fortnightly or monthly amounts to help reduce the stress of an unexpected high bill.
- Refer to your electricity account on how to pay by credit card, or
- Make a payment by using the Pay My Bill option on our Home Page.
- Refer to your electricity account on how to make a payment via BPAY
- You can also set up regular payments using BPAY by using the BPAY reference details on your electricity account to set up fixed weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to help avoid bill shock.
- Refer to your electricity account for information on how to make your payment by mail.
In person at Australia Post
- Refer to your electricity account for information on payment options that can be made at Australia Post