KEEPING YOU SAFE – ELECTRICITY
- Use an electrician for your electrical work
- You aren’t licensed to make changes to your wiring, cables and switches, an electrician is
- By not using an electrician you could invalidate your insurance should something go wrong down the track
- By doing it yourself you risk getting an electrical shock or worse, electrocution
KEEPING YOU SAFE – GAS
- Use a gas fitter for any gas servicing, installation and repairs
- You aren’t licensed to make changes or repairs to your gas appliances or fittings, a gas fitter is
- By not using a gas fitter you could invalidate your insurance should something go wrong down the track
- By doing it yourself you risk nausea, dizziness and possibly asphyxiation causing death
BEFORE YOU DIG AUSTRALIA
- Renovating your home?
- Digging in your yard?
- Building an extension?
- Adding a shed?
It’s a good idea to contact the Before you Dig Australia Service to make sure you don’t disturb any existing electrical cables or pipelines on your property. Repairing any damage caused by no checking with them can be very expensive.
Contact the service by going to their website www.byda.com.au or call 1100